Not what you were looking for? Ask our experts!
TET975

Find Product Key

I have having some subscrption issues with Symantec and I need to find out which computers my product keys in my account are integrated with.  How do I do this?  My Windows PC here has Norton 360 on it.  How do I lookup the product key in it?

Regular Contributor
g_cafe_c

Re: Find Product Key

The answer is somewhere else on either the Norton 360 forum or the NAV/NIS forum.  What I best remember is that you have something like, C:\....?...\key.txt

I do not remember the exact path through which you'll find it, but you have a file on the machine which contains the product key.

Try a computer search for *key.txt.  Part of the path will contain a Norton folder.

Norton Fighter
mdturner

[ Edited ]

TET975 wrote:

I have having some subscrption issues with Symantec and I need to find out which computers my product keys in my account are integrated with.  How do I do this?  My Windows PC here has Norton 360 on it.  How do I lookup the product key in it?

Hi TET975

In your My Douments folder there is a directory called Symantec which contains a .txt file with your product key.

We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of Power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace. ~William Ewart Gladstone

Volunteer
yogesh_mohan

Better contact Customer Service, Online Chat may give you immediate response:

http://www.symantec.com/norton/support/contact/contact.jsp?pvid=cs

Customer Service will be able to help you with identifying the Product Keys used in each computer.

Yogesh