Not what you were looking for? Ask our experts!
jah1951

How do I fix Error 1327 invalid Fdrive?

I installed 2 new 2x2GB memory cards and about 10 minutes later  Erorr 1327 Invalid F Drive popped up,  Now I can't download anything or remove of it.

Spam Squasher
CyberLife

Re: How do I fix Error 1327 invalid Fdrive?

I think you have pcanywhere or Norton Ghost. If thats the case, then we have a separate board on for these products. If you can confirm the product that you have, moderators can move the post to the other board.

CyberLife :)
jah1951

I have Norton 360 5.0

huwyngr
Topics: 1,038
Kudos: 2,848
Solutions: 378

jah1951 wrote:

I installed 2 new 2x2GB memory cards and about 10 minutes later  Erorr 1327 Invalid F Drive popped up,  Now I can't download anything or remove of it.

I've done a bit of googling on that error and found old references to it and one solution that worked for some and not for others but before anyone can really help you we need more information on your system:

To get you the best advice, would you give us some more information about your system:

What version of Windows are you using including Service Packs and whether 32 bit or 64 bit as well as the Version ID of the Norton product that you are using -- Help or Support / About is where that is, in the format of nn.nn.nn.nnn where n is a number.

If you get any error messages please give the exact wording of them as well as any other background that could be helpful.

<<   Now I can't download anything or remove of it. >>

Are you referring to "downloading" to the memory cards or in general on the computer. And by "remove of it" do you mean read a file from it?

Are the memory cards what are sometimes called thumbdrives or are they the kind of cards that go into cameras?

Sorry to ask so many questions but we can't see your computer.

Hugh