01-23-2009 12:37 AM - edited 01-23-2009 12:40 AM
Please refer to the following Microsoft Article for enabling the RDP:
When you use the RDP for first time, the firewall from Norton 360 will either prompt you to configure it or automatically configure the remote connection. If you still face any problems, you may need to check for
mstsc.exe,the executable responsible for Remote Desktop connection.
1. Start Norton 360.
2. Click Settings.
3. Click Firewall Protection.
4. In the Program Rules tab, check whether mstsc.exe is already present.
5. If it is already present in the Program Rules list, make sure that it is set to Allow for the Internet Access. Then go to Line 8.
6. If it is not present, click Add, select mstsc.exe from C:\WINDOWS\system32 folder and click Open.
7. From the drop-down box for Internet Access, select Allow and click OK.
8. Click Apply, and then click OK.
9. Click Close.