07-20-2010 04:10 PM
I have a program that I'm sure isn't a bad trojan but it detects it as a trojan horse and it "blocks" it and I can't get it to stop blocking it ( reinstalling program ) and there's no option to unblock it.
07-20-2010 04:56 PM
Welcome to Norton Community!
If you are sure that the program is not a threat, then follow these steps:
- Disable AutoProtect for temporary purpose.
- Go to Security History, check if the program is present in Quarantine.
- If it is present, then Restore the program and add it to the scan exclusion list in AutoProtect settings.
- If it is not present, install the program again, and then add it to the scan exclusion list in AutoProtect settings.
- Re-enable the AutoProtect back.
Let us know the results.