01-28-2012 11:59 AM
I would like to have my laptop ID safe work filling in passwrds etc without needing a passwrod first.
My desktop does it that way- how can I change the laptop to this sort of "automatic" mode?.
Solved! Go to Solution.
01-28-2012 03:15 PM
please follow these steps:
1. Open Norton 360
2. Click on Settings
3. Go to Identity Safe Settings
4. When you are logged in, click on Configure [+] by Password and Security
5. On the new window select the No password needed option.
6. Save all the changes and close the settings.
7. Reboot the system and try out the feature.
Let us know the results.
Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 x64 Hungarian, Norton 360 v188.8.131.52, Norton Utilities 16