10-31-2009 07:05 AM
1. Not all Identity safe Log Ins not in 'Cards and Log-Ins'.
a. Of the ones that do not appear some are set to 'auto-fill when I visit this page', some are not.
b. I have compared the settings of one that appear and ones that don't and they look the same.
c. I have split the log-ins up into 3 folders - folders 1 and 2 have 2 of the log-ins available but the third has no log-ins.
d. I can see all log-ins when I select 'Manage Log-Ins'.
e. Started happenning about start of October 2009 - all was OK before then.
f. I am using Internet Explorer 8 and WIndows XP Media Center Edition 2004.
Has anyone any ideas?
Solved! Go to Solution.
11-01-2009 11:11 PM
Try the following,
1. Run live update and make sure there is no updates pending. This is to ensure that you have the latest build/updates available on your system
2. Take a backup of your identity safe data to a .npm file
3. Reset the Identity safe profile by providing empty/wrong password in the 'Login to Identity Safe' window
4. Setup a new Idenitity Safe profil
5. Restore the Idenitity Safe date from the .npm file, created in step2
Check if the isue is fixed.
11-04-2009 10:33 PM
Welcome to the community!
We are glad that you issue has been resolved.
The "Solved" Tag for the thread has been removed, Now you can mark the correct post as solution.
Norton Forums Moderator