Not what you were looking for? Ask our experts!
Contributor
ronenhaim

Install my 360 on another computer

I have Norton 360 stalled in my PC. How can I install the 360 on another new PC ? I think that I have license for up to 3 PC's ... Thanks Ronen
Yaso_Kuuhl
Kudos: 1,437
Solutions: 528

Re: Install my 360 on another computer

[ Edited ]

Hi Ronen,

Please follow the instructions in this document to install Norton 360 on an additional computer:

http://us.norton.com/support/kb/web_view.jsp?wv_type=public_web&docurl=20090501124807EN&selected_nav...

Contributor
jhayann1

I bought the download version, and had to download N360 onto all 4 systems.  (I bought a 5-license one.)  Then I installed it onto each one, grabbed (copy/paste) the CD key/registration off my account on the web, and everything worked as expected.

Regular Contributor
g_cafe_c

Visitor informs this:

I bought the download version, and had to download N360 onto all 4 systems.  (I bought a 5-license one.)  Then I installed it onto each one, grabbed (copy/paste) the CD key/registration off my account on the web, and everything worked as expected.

Just one small suggestion:  Download could be performed one time on one machine, copied to a flash drive, and this copied file could be brought to the other three machines to perform the installation.  This would save on time waiting for downloads.