03-16-2011 11:55 AM
My Backup program hasn't automatically backed up any files recently. So I went into Norton 360 Premier Edition and manually ran the back up program. I waited for it to back up all my files, but progress only stopped at 6% and "transferring: 0 KB/ 0 KB". The One-Click Support program told my that the Back Up was having errors and problems, so I clicked "Begin Support Session" button and waited for it to try and fix the problem, but it couldn't find any solutions to fix it. Does anybody know a way to solve my problem?
03-16-2011 12:25 PM
Welcome to Norton Community!
Let us know the version of Norton 360 you use, the total size of files that you are trying to backup, and the destination of your backup. Try the following steps once.
1. Right-click on your desktop, select New > Text File. Rename it as Test file.
2. Go to Backup settings, under What tab, uncheck all other files and folders.
3. Click Add a File and select the Test file from your desktop.
4. Under Where tab, select any of your internal drives(local harddrive).
5. Under When tab, select Manual Backup and click Save Settings.
6. Click Run Backup Now. Check whether the backup completes successfully and let us know the results.
03-17-2011 09:13 AM
My version is the Nortorn 360 Premier Edition. I just got it a few weeks ago and I think my file size is 27 GB on the Secure Online Storage. Anyway, your solution didn't work at all.