Not what you were looking for? Ask our experts!
jennythegiant

Norton 360 Renewal

[ Edited ]

Hi I recently renewed my norton 360 online for one 1yr.

However norton has not registered this and has told me that my subsciption has expired.

My order number is [removed]

[edit: Please do not post personal information per the Participation Guidelines and Terms of Service.]

dickevans

Re: Norton 360 Renewal

[ Edited ]

jennythegiant wrote:

Hi I recently renewed my norton 360 online for one 1yr.

However norton has not registered this and has told me that my subsciption has expired.

My order number is [removed]

Hi,

How did you do your renewal [the details, I read that you did it on line]? You should have received an email with a key in it [a 25 character alpha-numeric] that needs to be entered. After you reboot the number of days should change and when you go to your MyNortonAccount the information about your product, renewal and the key should be on file.
We'll keep a light on

Dick
Win7x64 SP1 current NIS V21
Visitor
Dheeban46

Re: Norton 360 Renewal

[ Edited ]

Hi ,

I am replyin as you are concerned about the renewal.

You would have got an email with this order number [removed]  that will have the renewal code on it.

Renewal code will be 19 digits alpha numeric.

You can see that below  the name of your norton in the email.

Once you find the renewal code.

Follow the steps one by one :

>> Open the Norton on you computer.

>>  At the bottom it will show as 0 days remaining and you will ba having the renew button at the botton.

>>  Please click on that it will be having the box to type in your renewal code.

>>  Just copy and paste the renewal code or type in the renewal code as it is there in the your email and click on the small arrow mark next to that.

>>   Your Norton will be activated.

ALTERNATE METHOD :

>>  Open the Norton on your computer.

>>  At the right top corner of the Norton, you can see the option that says " Help & support " or " support "

>>  Please click on that and the click on Subscription stauts.

>>  It will automatically connect with the Symantec server and it will activate the norton on your computer.

>> Then you can click on Done and you can see that your Norton is activated.

For any clarification revert me back.

[edit: Please do not post identifying information per the Participation Guidelines and Terms of Service.]

ALHAST

Re: Norton 360

I BOUGHT AND PAID FOR NORTON AND IT DOESN'T EXPIRE UNTIL DECEMBER~~~

WHERE IS IT????

I HAVE NO NORTON AT ALL AND YOUR WEB SITE IS JUST "IMPOSSIBLE"

I AM SO SICK OF NORTON AND THEIR HELP IS A VERY, VERY, BAD JOKE~~~

I WAS GYPPED~~!!!!!

NORTON SUCKS~~~!

ALASTAIR HASTINGS,

HOUSTON, TEXAS

DistEd2
Kudos: 412
Solutions: 81

Re: Norton 360

Live chat is generally the best way to access Norton help. That way you can talk through what you're actually seeing and what steps got you there. Oftentimes, if you were able to give someone all the information they need to diagnose and fix your problem, you'd have been able to fix it YOURSELF, so it needs to be a conversation. You'll see a lot of folks here have gotten great help from Symantec, and they're actually quite responsive. These boards can also be a great help as there's likely to be SOMEBODY here who's had to find their way through exactly what you're facing.

What, precisely, do you mean by "no Norton at all"? Did you pay for the app but not install it? Did you run the install but it crashed before it finished? Did it look like it finished, but you don't see an icon on your desktop or in your Start Menu? Is it there but it doesn't run?

Once we know what you're looking at, someone will be able to take a stab at the problem--and getting you online with the protection you paid for.