06-04-2010 07:17 AM
My Norton 360 v4 will have an icon in the taskbar with and orange exclamation mark and when I try to open it it is just a blank screen. When I right click on the icon it is blank and the "Get support" does not load.
Solved! Go to Solution.
06-04-2010 07:23 AM
Can you please specify your operating system (including service pack)? Also, did you have any antivirus software installed before Norton 360 version 4, or did you upgrade from a previous version of Norton to version 4?
Ladies and Gentlemen, we are now ready for take-off. We would like to remind you that smoking and flaming are prohibited on all boards of this forum. We wish you an enjoyable flight with Norton Airlines.
06-04-2010 09:37 AM
Start the Terminal and Norton 360 services:
1. Click the Start button, and then click All Programs > Accessories > Run.
2. In the Run dialog box, type the following text:
3. Click OK.
4. In the Services window, in the Name column, double-click Terminal Services.
5. Do one of the following depending on your operating system:
- For Windows Vista: To the right of Startup type, verify that Manual appears. If the Startup type is not Manual, then in the drop-down list, click Manual.
6. To the right of Service Status, verify that Started appears. If the Service status is not Started, then click Start.
7. Click OK.
Repeat the above steps for the Norton 360 service. Then restart the computer and try to start the Norton product. Let us know the result.
Do you have any other security products installed?
06-04-2010 11:45 AM