08-19-2009 12:09 PM
HI i get a Red X where pictures are suppose to be on certain websights. How can i get this fixed??
You can not fix this, as this is an error on the server side, what can be caused by a lot of things, ie. the pictures are deleted from the server, or there's an error in the location/link of the picture, etc....
Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 x64 Hungarian, Norton 360 v22.214.171.124, Norton Utilities 16
08-19-2009 12:14 PM
Let us know the name and version of Norton program you have, your Operating System and the browser you use. Are you able to view the pcitures without any problem when you disable any of the features of your Norton program such as firewall, phishing protection?
08-19-2009 12:28 PM - edited 08-19-2009 12:29 PM
08-19-2009 12:58 PM - edited 08-19-2009 12:58 PM
1. Close the Internet Explorer window.
2. Go to Control Panel, and then click Internet Options.
3. Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.
4. Select the Delete personal settings check box if you would like to remove browsing history, search providers, Accelerators, home pages, and InPrivate Filtering data.
5. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.
6. When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, click Close, and then click OK.
08-19-2009 02:59 PM
I don't think that it's anyway related to Norton program as the same images can be viewed without any problem in Firefox. Try the workarounds/instructions mentioned in the following Microsoft Article: