04-26-2011 02:41 PM
Hello I found a Topic or Thread, I don't how you name them here, with the same problem I'm experimenting, here is the URL: http://community.norton.com/t5/Norton-360/Windows-
I was reading that thread but my problem gets solve when going to Manage Firewall > Then I turn Off the whole Smart Firewall. After That I am able to Share my Media that is stored in my computer to my PS3, but then it comes another problem, after turning off the Smart Firewall it leaves my computer Vulnerable and at Risk, so Norton 360 asks me to fix the problem then it turns the Smart Firewall again On then I get back to not be able to share my Media to my PS3.
Solved! Go to Solution.
04-26-2011 03:49 PM
Hi again seems that I could found the solution by myself, in case someone have the same problem here is the solution:
1. Turn On Your PS3 System or other Media Device.
2. Open Norton 360
3. Click on "Settings" (At Top Nav Bar)
4. Click on "My Network" (Left Side)
5. Then Look for "Trust Control" and click on "Configure [+]"
6. If you haven't run this settings before it will ask to to perform some other steps just follow them, then It should appear you a Trust Control Area without devices.
7. At Left Side it says "Network Details" down of it shows a drop list with the name of "Trust control" click it and select "Local Area Connection"
8. Then it will appear all devices that are connected to your Network.
9. Look for you PS3 System then click on it
10. It will shows all details from the selected device, at right from those details it appers.. "Device Name - [Edit]" click on "[Edit]" and you can change the name to your device.
11. Down of it, it will says: "Trust Level - [Edit]" click on [Edit] then will pop up a new window with some trust levels, select "Full Trust"
12. You're Done, get back to your PS3 and Refresh it.