Not what you were looking for? Ask our experts!
Regular Contributor
rick_s
Accepted Solution

renewal/remaining days

I was planning to renew my subscription for 3 years via the website since they have a 25% coupon. however, my current subscription still has 67 days remaining. will those days be "added on" to the 3 years or will i lose them if i renew now?  Has anyone renewed and can confirm the remaining days wont be lost? if it were only a matter of a few days i wouldn't care, but this is 2 months worth. thanks

Norton Fighter
Krusty13

Re: renewal/remaining days

Hi,

If you renew from your Norton Account the days are added, but if you purchase a copy from a retail store and enter a new Product Key you lose the remaining days.

Dave

W W W  =  Wild Wild West.    Be careful out there!

Regular Contributor
rick_s

thanks for that tip! hmmm, when if i try to "renew subscription" via the main console, there's no 3 year option. on the norton site, to renew, there is a 3 year option, and with the 25% norton coupon, the 3 yr is only $5 more than the 2yr. im not sure how long the coupon is good for though. i may just take a chance:) thanks again

Norton Fighter
Krusty13

It might be worth contacting Customer Support and see what deals they can do for you. Live Chat is often the quickest.  You can reach them at http://www.norton.com/chat

Dave

Regular Contributor
rick_s

Thanks for the link, Dave!:)

Norton Fighter
Krusty13

You're welcome, Rick.  :smileyhappy:

Regular Contributor
rick_s

just a follow-up note, i did purchase the 3 year via norton site. didn't "dowload and install" it.  Just entered the product key.  my current remaining balance was wiped out. but from chat via the link above, they simply added the 67 days back. anohter fyi, the 3yr came out to 149 (with norton coupon) vs 154 for 2 years (when renewing thru the main console).