Not what you were looking for? Ask our experts!
Visitor
themartins

Facebook

How can I monitor Facebook activity?  I have social network supervision enabled but nothing is captured? 

Administrator
KatieQ

Re: Facebook

Hi themartins,

Please check the reply for the other post with the same question you that posted  at

http://community.norton.com/t5/OnlineFamily-Norton/Social-networks-not-being-monitored/td-p/216391

Thanks,

Katie

Contributor
trevorsem69

Online Family Norton is a good entry-level monitoring tool. My Teenagers quickly worked out how to circumvent it though, so I have invested is Spectorsofts Spector Pro 2010.

This product picks up all chat including Facebook where 90% of their activity happens. Until Norton catches up I shall being using this product to compliment theirs.

It doesn't come cheap though, but for me, peace of mind should not have a price.

oshag

KatieQ, I replied on the thread you linked and I will reply here. You haven't answered themartins question and I have the same question. I have never seen any activity recorded for any social networking site and my daughter has joined several. There was nothing shown even when she joined. So exactly what does it monitor since I never see any activity?

And I am not talking about chatting, I am talking about her setting up the account.

Administrator
KatieQ

H oshag,

Please make sure you have Social Network Supervision turned ON under Settings -> Social for the kid.

A you should see the Social activity like this:

5061iCFC584F1FF23CEA5

Thanks,

Katie