04-25-2012 03:27 PM
04-25-2012 10:31 AM
My initial experience...so far...has been extremely frustrating !!!
I have tried seven  times to download the software to my PC with ZERO results due to the following;
1. When I click on "NEXT" after typing in my ISafe login...it crashes ....4 times !!
2. Won't identify my Password...3 times !!
Am I alone on this or are others having similar problems ??? Need some help here !!!
04-25-2012 05:42 PM
Can you provide more information on what you're seeing? It sounds like the product was installed so not sure why you had to download it multiple times.
1) When the product crashed, what exactly do you see? Is there a graphic of a spinner that continously spins? Is there an error message? Does the project just hang?
2) When you say it won't identify your password, what do you mean? Do you already have a Norton Account with an Online Vault or are you creating one from scratch? What error message are you seeing?
04-25-2012 05:58 PM
ID Safe crashes after downloading the program....proceeding to the Setup and on the page where one clicks on "Next Step"....it vanishes! It's that simple....GONE.....NADA !!
There is a fragment in my ":Programs"....but as it is incomplete.....Windows cannot find a program that will work witrh it.
I have downloded many programs, many Apps....never had this problem It should be a smoootht procedure ....Right?
Can you help....????
04-25-2012 08:07 PM
We have got few questions for you in order to reproduce this in-house:
- What is the Operating System on your machine (XP, Vista, Win 7) ?
- What is the language of the operating system?
- You mentioned in your first post, that it doesn’t identify your password. Would you please attach a screenshot?
04-26-2012 04:24 PM
Thanks for providing the OS information and the browser. From your response, I gather that you managed to install and setup the Norton Account and your vault. In order for us to narrow down the issue, I need to ask you more questions.
- When does the crash occur exactly? Can you give me more details? For instance, does it crash when the browser launches? Or when you are surfing and it crashes?
- Is there more than one tab open or several tabs when the browser crashes?
- is there any other add-on besides Norton Identity Safe in Firefox?
- If you can reproduce the crash constantly, do you think you would be able to assist us with the steps?
Thanks a lot,