04-26-2012 05:10 PM
1. NO...I have not been able to load the ID Safe as it keeps crashing during the download
2. Crash occurs at [approx] the 3rd page pf loading [where "Next Step" is @ bottom right corner
3. WILL NOT COMPLETE THE LOADING PROCEDURE - more than 7 attempts
4. I usually have tabs open....not more than 3 at any time
5. I have many add-ons from FF....Norton ID Safe is not shown as a FF add-on
6. As it crashed 6 7 times at the same point as stated in #2 above....I already have re-created it. It will not load !! Just do the usual loading and set-up steps until you get to the page with "Next Step" in bottom right....when I click on that box.....POOF...it vanishes and I need to start all over again...uninstalling and re-starting the computer.
05-01-2012 09:56 PM
I had this problem after downloading, First my ID safe was there then the next day after rebooting my system, it wasn't there. Frustrating to say the least. I did some asking and it was the version of firefox I was using that wasn't compatible. If you're running a previous version of firefox, then you need to upgrade. I have the firefox 12.0, and it's fine. If you're using IE, it could be the same problem.
Hope this helps.