09-17-2011 02:32 AM
I use Windows XP Home Edition SP3 and Outlook express 6. Anti-Spam toolbar plugin might have crashed.
This helps,but after several hours Anti-Spam toolbar plugin crashed
1) Turn Off the " Client Integration ".
2) Turn Off the " Anti Spam " feature.
3) Restart your computer.
4) Turn On Anti Spam feature and Client Integration.
5) Under Client Integration make sure that Outlook and Contact list is turned on.
6) Click on Apply.
7) Open Outlook .
Why Anti-Spam toolbar plugin disappears? How to solve the problem?
09-17-2011 09:47 AM
Try this and let me know if this worked.
Open outlook and click on help on top and choose disabled items.
If you see Norton antispam addin there,enable that.Close outlook and re open the same and check if you get the antispam toolbar.
09-17-2011 12:35 PM
Let's try this.
1) Open Outlook.
2) By the top you can see the option " Tools ".
3) Click on Tools and select the option " Trust Center ".
4) It will open the Trust Center window and by the left hand pane you can see the option " Add-In".
5) Select Add-In and under Add-In window you can see the list of Disabled Applications Add-in.
6) If Norton Add-In is listed, by the bottom side you can see an option " Go ".
7) Make sure that " Com Add-In " is selected before clicking on GO.
8) There Check the Norton Add-ins and click on Okay.
Let me know the result.
09-18-2011 05:51 AM - edited 09-18-2011 05:52 AM
In Outlook Express there is no option Trust center.Option only exists in Microsoft Outlook Express 2003-2010
09-18-2011 06:24 AM
To fix this,we need to first disable and then re enable the antispam client integration .
To do this,please follow the below mentioned steps :
1) Close outlook express if its opened
2) Start Norton Internet Security and go to the settings of antispam and click on client integration
3) Uncheck the four options showing up
4) Restart the computer
5) Go to the antispam settings again and check the 4 options now
6) Restart the computer
7) Open Outlook express and you should be getting a popup asking if you want to add it as a spam folder
That should normally enable the outlook express for you.
let me know if that worked.
09-18-2011 08:58 AM - edited 09-18-2011 08:59 AM
This helps,but after several hours Anti-Spam toolbar plugin crashed.
I think the problem with NIS 2012. Need a deeper researches
09-18-2011 09:10 AM
Is it working now or did it crash again ?
If its not working again,what do you mean by it getting crashed ? Do you get any error message before the anti spam folder disappears from outlook express ?
09-18-2011 11:59 AM
It works a several hours. I do not get any error message.I open Outlook Express and see what the plugin was disappears, and the folder is remains