06-14-2009 02:43 PM
Would you please follow the instructions in Quads' post in this thread.
We will see if your trojan brought a friend.
06-14-2009 07:58 PM
1. No Rootkit, or Unknown driver.
2. Make sure that PC Tools is not blocking the driver, or Uninstall PC Tools to find out after a Restart.
3. Go in to the control panel, administrative tools - services and make sure the auto protect driver is set at Automatic" NOT "Manual"
4. Make sure the system Date is correct
5. On the Windows taskbar, click Start > Run.
In the Run dialog box, type the following text:
Click OK at the next prompt.
Restart the computer.