03-03-2010 03:15 PM - edited 03-03-2010 03:19 PM
I'm running NIS2010 version 220.127.116.11 and get the error ccSvchst on shutdown . I also updated NIS2010 with the fix
KB20100122121538EN and still has error . I reboot and checked for error and it is still there
WHat do I need to do to fix this ?
Thx in advance
Solved! Go to Solution.
03-03-2010 03:35 PM
I have seen a couple of users with the same issue on forum. Meanwhile we get a fix for this, you can try the following steps:
1. Exit all programs.
2. Do one of the following depending upon your situation:
-For Windows XP: Click Start > Run.
-For Windows Vista: Click the Start button, and then click All Programs > Accessories > Run.
3. In the Run dialog box, type the following text:
4. Click OK.
5. Navigate to the following registry key:
6. In the right pane, right-click AutoEndTasks, and then click Modify.
7. Change the value from 0 to 1
8. Click OK.
9. Exit the Registry Editor.
03-08-2010 10:24 AM
What is the exact error you get? ccSvcHst is not responding or and error with a red X? From my personal experience, the first issue could happen when there are many icons loaded in the system tray. This result a slower shut down and ccSvcHst may hang (it does not have enough time to terminate as the system tries to shut down).