Not what you were looking for? Ask our experts!
Visitor
jeez

FULL REFUND OF MONEY TAKEN WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM BANK ACCOUNT

I would like a full refund of money that you have taken from my account without my permission.  I am unable to load any of your live chat programs and have tried repeatedly to do so.  There is no phone number that I can use to contact you.  I have provided my email address for you to contact me.

huwyngr
Topics: 1,038
Kudos: 2,858
Solutions: 379

Re: FULL REFUND OF MONEY TAKEN WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM BANK ACCOUNT

The only people who can help you are the Norton OnLine Customer Support for which the best route is by the CHAT but you say you cannot download the application for some reason.

If you cannot use CHAT then I can only suggest you email them.

You will find the details of the different contact methods here:

https://us.norton.com/support/contact/contact.jsp?pvid=&entsrc

Scroll down the page and you'll find a block for emai with a link in it.

You will have to give them much more information about yourself and your original contact with Norton than you have here.

Hugh
delphinium
Kudos: 2,965
Solutions: 293

You have not provided full details.  Assuming you have one of the Norton products, it might also be safe to assume that the product has been updated and your account charged.  If you have your product on automatic renewal, this is the common procedure.

If you no longer have the product on your machine, Customer Service Chat will assist you.

http://www.symantec.com/norton/support/contact/contact.jsp?pvid=cs

Scroll down to find CHAT

Under certain circumstances profanity provides relief denied even to prayer.
Mark Twain
Visitor
jeez

Had a look at that and they are asking for an order number which I do not have.  Norton has taken money with no request to me to allow them to do that?  What happens now.

Visitor
jeez

I cant use the chat facility - have tried repeatedly.  Also with the email option I dont have the order number as I never authorised the payment - you have just taken it.  I did not receive an email from you 15 days previous to you taking this money.  What can I do now, because I want my money back.

huwyngr
Topics: 1,038
Kudos: 2,858
Solutions: 379

jeez wrote:

I cant use the chat facility - have tried repeatedly.  Also with the email option I dont have the order number as I never authorised the payment - you have just taken it.  I did not receive an email from you 15 days previous to you taking this money.  What can I do now, because I want my money back.

If they charged it to your credit card then you should contact the credit card company and "enter a dispute" which will result in you getting a credit back to your credit card while they sort it out. But you will have to explain what happened.

If you never had any Norton product do you know how they had details of where to charge? You must have had some contact with Norton.

Please that the people who are trying to help you here are not Norton employees -- we are users like you some of whom know the ropes a bit better through experience.

Hugh
TylerDurden
Topics: 9
Kudos: 33
Solutions: 6

This phone number worked for me to contact Norton Support: 1 (800) 441-7234

Also, have you tried their call-back service?

https://www.suth.com/symantec/CreateOnlineCSTicket.asp?pvid=cs

--TD

"The brain is useless. We must find another brain." Dr. Henry Frankenstein (1932)