Not what you were looking for? Ask our experts!
Regular Visitor
nedt
Accepted Solution

How to install Norton 2011 NIS on a tablet

Hello:

In a step by step help how do I go about installing Norton 2011 NIS on a Archos101 8GB Tablet,#501590.

I have never used smartphones,other tech items. I am helpless with this

ned

huwyngr
Topics: 1,003
Kudos: 2,734
Solutions: 368

Re: How to install Norton 2011 NIS on a tablet

nedt wrote:

Hello:

In a step by step help how do I go about installing Norton 2011 NIS on a Archos101 8GB Tablet,#501590.

I have never used smartphones,other tech items. I am helpless with this

ned

It's my understanding that the Norton product range such as NIS are only compatible with Windows. The Archos runs a version of Android.

Check out the Mobile Forum here http://community.norton.com/t5/Norton-Mobile-Security/bd-p/NMS for what is available fopr your protection.

If by any chance you bought NIS 2011 just for this purpose and have no other computers to use it on (unlikely <g>) I'm suer you can get a refund from Norton if you bought it in the last 60 days. We can give you details if this is what you need to do.

Hugh
Regular Visitor
nedt

Well Huh I now know a whole lot more on Norton & it's products,and Mobil security. The link was a great helper

in getting me heading down the correct path on Android Security all the while keeping my home network safe.

Hugh no I use Norton on computers at home.

Thanks for your help+ time.

nedt

huwyngr
Topics: 1,003
Kudos: 2,734
Solutions: 368

Glad it helped .... I don't use the modern gadgets myself. A phone with pushbuttons is good enough for me; wired or wireless <g>

You know where to find us if you need help on any of the Norton stuff ....

Hugh