Not what you were looking for? Ask our experts!
Bot Obliterator
Quads

Re: How to remove "Browse to Save" ad malware??

I am not doing Malware Removal on this forum at this point in time, until things get sorted.

Quads

Contributor
Boreton

[ Edited ]

I love it how almost everyone misses the point completely. Browse to Save shouldn't even exist in the 1st place. It's technically illegal, yeh? Even their adverts spread abuse. The young women in their ads probably don't even know that thier photo is being used. Illegal again. And they just call everyone a jerk for not clicking on it. That's against terms of service. It's like... Just imagine if people started to make pot holes on the roads illiberality, and then some organization (Norton) providing a 'fix' which would be a cushion for the tyre.... ?? What is going on here? Google should just stop being so slack & permanently ban adverts which are actively spreading malware. That actually makes sense. But, no, if you want too see what the CEO of google is doing, check his status on his Google circles. He's just on a yacht most of the time, not giving a **bleep**. Maybe we should all, stop giving **bleep**s. That must be the secret to success. Just don't give a **bleep**. **bleep** **bleep** **bleep**, **bleep**ty **bleep** **bleep**. It's somewhat obvious that all of this Google / malware stuff has been engineered from day 1 (one), when 'they' saw the internet as a threat. So what better way to destroy it, to just fill it with adverts, fake buttons and malware? 'They'  keep failing every other way. Can I steal everyone information & re-sell it? Please? I'm asking politely. I wont sell it to anyone I don't trust. Which is every organization. Becasue they're all awesome and care so much anything. They inspire me so much, and can teach people how to fly pigs. 

So I use NoScript & Ghostery. Not bad, but a total pain in the **bleep**, most of the time. Thanks internet for shortinging my life by about 10 years.

Bleep? Thats creative. Geez, I wonder what I said. Gud **bleep** it.

[edit: Please keep post content clean per the Participation Guidelines and Terms of Service.]

Contributor
Boreton

Ok fine...

I love it how almost everyone misses the point completely. Browse to Save shouldn't even exist in the 1st place. It's technically illegal, yeh? Even their adverts spread abuse. The young women in their ads probably don't even know that thier photo is being used. Illegal again. And they just call everyone a jerk for not clicking on it. That's against terms of service.

Oh wait, so calling someone a jerk is being polite? No need for a bleep? Cool.

RobDrake

Thank you, this helped a lot ! :)

rachaelG

You have to right-click on the 'BrowseToSave" webpage and click "view all page info" You then go to 'permissions' and uncheck all the boxes. It helped for me. Hope it works for you all

erich49

Also just go to safe mode and just delete is ....That simple