Not what you were looking for? Ask our experts!
Regular Contributor
gibby95

Internet Download Manager And Norton Download Intelligence

Im just wondering why Download Intelligence dosnt supported Interent Download Manager.

Ok i can download a file with IDM and norton can run a custom scan but thats hastle.

Is there a way that i can get norton to run a Download Intelligence Scan on the file downloaded??

If not then i think norton should support it for Download Intelligence as its sort of a key feature

dickevans

Re: Internet Download Manager And Norton Download Intelligence

gibby95 wrote:

Im just wondering why Download Intelligence dosnt supported Interent Download Manager.

Ok i can download a file with IDM and norton can run a custom scan but thats hastle.

Is there a way that i can get norton to run a Download Intelligence Scan on the file downloaded??

If not then i think norton should support it for Download Intelligence as its sort of a key feature

Hi,

I'm not sure I understand your problem/question. With your Norton product active and current ANYTHING that comes into your computer is checked. This is the way the product works. There are no special bells or whistles that sound when all is well. You should see a small notice in the bottom right cornere of the screen that lets you know that the downloaded file was scanned and is OK.

Are you looking for more?

Stay well and surf safe

Dick
Win7x64 SP1 current NIS V21