03-16-2011 12:25 PM - last edited on 03-16-2011 12:51 PM by Tony_Weiss
This is not solved, I am now getting 8920,223 again, as of a few minutes ago. It was working after the previous problem, but now the problem is back. NORTON!!! I am on NIS 2010 fully updated until today. Note that it looks like the auto fix puts on 2011, which I do not want yet. I am on Windows XP Media Center (HP desktop with AMD X2 processor) with patch Tuesday fixes applied. Help!
03-16-2011 12:47 PM
They moved the current updates (today) over from the big thread of the previous situation with this error several days ago.
Please continue to post here if you are still or now having 8920,223 error during liveupdate.
03-16-2011 12:53 PM
For those of you seeing this issue, can you provide us with some more details? Specifically:
- Operating System and service pack
- Norton Product name and version
- LiveUpdate package that is failing to install (When you click "View Summary", the item listed)
- Whether or not this issue still occurs after a reboot
- Any applicable screenshots of the error