Not what you were looking for? Ask our experts!
Contributor
Sambo

Lost Norton 2010 product key Help please!!

Hey there good friends!!

I have re-installed my windows today. And I though I have back up my Norton product key. But it is no where to be found.. I need to get it back . I still have 345 days left . Please how can I get it back??

Thank you@!

0ne love

Norton Fighter
mdturner

Re: Lost Norton 2010 product key Help please!!

[ Edited ]

Sambo wrote:

Hey there good friends!!

I have re-installed my windows today. And I though I have back up my Norton product key. But it is no where to be found.. I need to get it back . I still have 345 days left . Please how can I get it back??

Thank you@!

0ne love

HI Sambo

You can log in to your Norton Account at www.mynortonaccount.com to retrieve it from there or contact customer support here

http://www.symantec.com/norton/support/contact/contact.jsp?pvid=cs

If you happen to have a backup of your My Documents folder you can find your product key in there in a Symantec folder.

We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of Power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace. ~William Ewart Gladstone

Contributor
Sambo

Thank you so much my dear friend for that information, I have gotta my account back. Thank you so much!

All the best!

Yours truly Vally Pally

0ne l0ve

floplot
Topics: 210
Kudos: 2,025
Solutions: 361

Hello Sambo

I'm glad that you got your problem solved. Could you please mark the post which gave you the answer so that everyone will know that your problem has been solved and will be able to find the solution. Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view.