Not what you were looking for? Ask our experts!
gparkey

Moneypak virus

Does anyone know if the Norton Power Eraser will get all of the FBI Moneypak virus off my machine?  I am trying to make sure it got all of the virus off.  I was reading that there are many different files and registry keys to delete.  Was trying to work with Quads ealier, but with a slow internet connection and being out of the loop with all of the latest tech, I think he lost interest or patience...

Bot Obliterator
Quads

Re: Moneypak virus

Think again, you have to some degree done your own thing, and also did not answer the question but instead was trying to do screenshots etc.

That had nothing to do with the question.

It took 6 - 7 messages to get the answer,  Stuff that,  so that would mean maybe a total of 60+ messages at that rate on a simple infection, let alone any other items on the system.  And you doing your own thing between.

Quads

gparkey

No screenlock on normal startup.

gparkey

By the way, it was only one reply.  And I have to walk to my neighbors computer to post on this chat.  thanks for nothing...Sheldon

Bot Obliterator
Quads

gparkey wrote:

By the way, it was only one reply.  And I have to walk to my neighbors computer to post on this chat.  thanks for nothing...Sheldon

One reply,  

http://community.norton.com/t5/Norton-Internet-Security-Norton/Wow-I-just-got-the-FBI-Greendot-Money...

Uuummmm I can count more,   That is why you have 8 messages at this point in time

Quads