Not what you were looking for? Ask our experts!
Visitor
ppbjno1

Nation Zoom has infected my computer

I downloaded some free software and Nation Zoom has taken over my browsers. How do I uninstall it?

Regular Contributor
Buddel

Re: Nation Zoom has infected my computer

Bot Obliterator
Quads

The above link has bad instructions  

a) the instrctions do not deal with all of the NationZoom 

b)  The download on the page appears to scan for the user but then the user has to pay to have anything removed, 

Now I know what another user used as instructions

To the thread creator  here is a list of Malware Removal sites??  http://community.norton.com/t5/Tech-Outpost/Malware-Removal-Forum-Recommendations/td-p/1059145  Choose one of them to have someone remove the items and clean your system.

Quads

Regular Contributor
Buddel

Hi Quads, I guess you're right when you say that going to a Malware Removal site would be a better option. There are always most helpful guys and gals there, willing to remove junk from other people's computers.

agvozd

OK. I assume you're interested in free remoavl of Nation Zoom malware. You need to understand that this virus modifies many PC settings, such as desktop icons of your browser mainly (as well as some startup items related to it).

You can follow this guide - http://www.deletevirus.net/remove-nation-zoom-browser-hijacker-for-free/

Scan your PC as instructed, don't buy the program (use free 15 day full trial option).

At the end of scan remove all infections. Shut down your browsers (all). Click "Tools" and "Reset browser settings" in the menu of the program. This will remove Nation Zoom for free.

Contributor
AdamW

F4E
Kudos: 839
Solutions: 187

If you really want to be rid of this malware, do it properly, and go to one of the sites quads has recommended. They are experts, and will clean your system.

Windows 7 64 Bit Sp1 NIS V 21.5.0.19
floplot
Topics: 218
Kudos: 2,055
Solutions: 367

Hello

Those sites are also free ones.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view.

F4E
Kudos: 839
Solutions: 187

Yes, FREE ! ,and who doesn't want that ? :smileywink:

Windows 7 64 Bit Sp1 NIS V 21.5.0.19
moorero

if we have to buy software to get rid of nationzoom, or ask unknown people to do it for free, why do we buy norton??