Not what you were looking for? Ask our experts!
jbk1043

No drop down antispam list in Outlook 2010

I have Outlook 2010 32 bit and NIS Version 21.1.0.18     According to Norton's online help, "Norton AntiSpam adds a drop-down list or a few options to the toolbar of supported email programs."    I can't find this list, and there is no "spam" folder added to my folder list.  The antispam add-in is active in Outlook -- I already confirmed that.

dickevans

Re: No drop down antispam list in Outlook 2010

jbk1043 wrote:

I have Outlook 2010 32 bit and NIS Version 21.1.0.18     According to Norton's online help, "Norton AntiSpam adds a drop-down list or a few options to the toolbar of supported email programs."    I can't find this list, and there is no "spam" folder added to my folder list.  The antispam add-in is active in Outlook -- I already confirmed that.

Welcome,

One of the options I see along the top of my Outlook screen is "Norton" When I click on it four options display in the area just below that - Open AntiSpam - This is Spam - This is not Spam - Empty Spam Folder.

If this is not what you're seeing then there may be a problem with the install. If so then the Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool

www.Norton.com/nrnr

should be able to fix it. Before doing that you might try opening the UI -> Support -> Get Support

to see if the auto fix feature can do the job. It would be quicker and easier :)

Keep us posted

Dick
Win7x64 SP1 current NIS V21