Not what you were looking for? Ask our experts!
Norton Fighter
mdturner

Re: Norton Cannot Remove AdWare On My PC HELP!!! :(

Sea wrote:
I did everything above and am currently scanning with malwarebytes (already found one infected reg file). Thanks so much for your help everyone, I'll let you know how it works out. Hope you guys are paid well cause **bleep** your effective haha.

They are all volunteers who do this because they love it (and you).

We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of Power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace. ~William Ewart Gladstone

Sea
Contributor
Sea

Well the audio files have ceased in playing, but I still am being redirected to spam sites when I use search engines. Suggestions?
Super Spam Squasher
mo

Did you fix the issues in the last HJT log Pointed out by Db??...and did you run the Malwarebytes in safemode? and then delete what Mbam found?...sorry more questions....probably clean out your browser cache as well,temp folders etc.
Cheers Mo
XP home,SP3
NIS2012
Bot Obliterator
Quads

The person has not supplied the Malwarebytes Log

Quads 

Sea
Contributor
Sea

Still having issues somehow SONAR is not functional and my computer has been infested further.
delphinium
Kudos: 2,964
Solutions: 293

Sea:

You have some very nasty infections, Vundo and fake Antivirus Remover.  You will need to stick around and let Quads assist you with these.  Do not try anything else at this time to remove them as it may become more difficult to access your machine.  BSOD's can result.

Under certain circumstances profanity provides relief denied even to prayer.
Mark Twain
Sea
Contributor
Sea

Uh oh... Thanks for the advice Delph. I'll be here lol. I produce music, and if my computer dies I lose my studio... :(
Sea
Contributor
Sea

Starting to get Blue screen of death shut downs... I think my pc is terminally i ll.
delphinium
Kudos: 2,964
Solutions: 293

It is repairable.  Do you have another machine to work from while we get you opened up again?
Under certain circumstances profanity provides relief denied even to prayer.
Mark Twain
Regular Contributor
12error12

Hi,

I have had a blue screen before and I recommend you Download Malware Bytes Anti-Malware then do a scan its bound to find adware and other viruses. Once I had scanned with Malware Bytes Anti-Malware my computer stopped blue screening.

Spyware: Also spyware can be quite common on computers and is very annoying Download SUPERAntiSpyware and this should remove any spyware.

Also make sure:

• You keep you computer up to date with Windows Update
  • Scan your computer regularly

If you are using any Peer 2 peer sharing software its probably best to uninstall it as viruses can spread through peer 2 peer sharing software.

I hope you manage to fix this problem.

Thanks,

12error12