Not what you were looking for? Ask our experts!
cb52
Accepted Solution

Norton Internet Security - add to second PC

I purchased NIS 2010 (CD version - for 3 PCs) and am about to load my first copy onto my laptop. I will register my product when I install the software. Next, I would like to load the second copy onto my netbook, which unfortunately does not have a CD drive. Previously, for Norton 360, I had downloaded my second copy onto netbook from www.norton.com/n360s_3 using my registration number. Is there a similar website for NIS2010 so that I may download my second copy? Thanks.

Norton Fighter
mdturner

Re: Norton Internet Security - add to second PC

cb52 wrote:

I purchased NIS 2010 (CD version - for 3 PCs) and am about to load my first copy onto my laptop. I will register my product when I install the software. Next, I would like to load the second copy onto my netbook, which unfortunately does not have a CD drive. Previously, for Norton 360, I had downloaded my second copy onto netbook from www.norton.com/n360s_3 using my registration number. Is there a similar website for NIS2010 so that I may download my second copy? Thanks.

Hi cb52

You can use www.norton.com/nis10. remember to run liveupdate once installed so that you get completely up to date.

We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of Power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace. ~William Ewart Gladstone