Not what you were looking for? Ask our experts!
Avril93
Accepted Solution

Norton keeps deactivating

For the last few days every time I switch on my computer I have to reactivate my Norton internet security it says that my trial period has expired however when I click activate now it comes up I have 190 days left

I bought a full version a few months ago so it shouldn't be coming up I have run a full scan and there was no viruses or anything

how can  fix this?

Yaso_Kuuhl
Kudos: 1,436
Solutions: 528

Re: Norton keeps deactivating

Hi Avril93,

Please contact Symantec Customer Service since you are having problems with your subscription; you can chat with them for free at this link (for US and Canada), and they are usually quite quick to solve issues involving subscriptions, activations etc.:
http://www.symantec.com/norton/support/contact/contact.jsp?pvid=cs

Please tell us how it goes - thanks :-)

SendOfJive
Kudos: 4,687
Solutions: 760

Hi Avril93,

In the main Norton window click Help & Support > Subscription Status.  Let the Subscription Staus Check complete and then click Finish.  This will synchronize your local subscription with the information stored on the Symantec servers and should correct the problem for you.

floplot
Topics: 210
Kudos: 2,025
Solutions: 361

Hello Avril93

Also, please check to see that your system clock and date are correct and that there are no errors concerning the time.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view.

Avril93

thanks for the replies i synchronized my subscription status and rebooted and it was fine thanks for the help:smileyhappy:

SendOfJive
Kudos: 4,687
Solutions: 760

You're welcome.  Glad to hear things are now all in synch.