06-16-2009 01:03 PM
Solved! Go to Solution.
06-16-2009 01:06 PM
Please also post a RootRepeal log on pastebay.
1. Download to your Desktop "RootRepeal.exe" from http://homepages.slingshot.co.nz/~crutches/RootRep
2. Start it, Click on the "Report" Tab
3. Select (tick) in the box that appears "Drivers", "Stealth Objects" and "Hidden Services" and click OK
4. After it scans click "Save Report" and save the txt file the use notepad to copy the info.
06-16-2009 02:47 PM
Please read from this message onwards on how myself and anothe poster used a CFScript to tartget files So you understand about coping into Notepad naming it and drag and dropping.
I will post the script soon, just making sure it is correct.
06-16-2009 03:36 PM
1. Download Combofix to your Desktop, http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-us
Don't use yet.
2. I have Personal Messaged you the script between the lines, look for the yellow envelope at the upper right hand side. Copy the Script.
3. Open Notepad and paste it in to notepad with the first line being killall::
4. Save the script as "CFScript.txt" CFScript.txt is what you see on your desktop after saving.
5. Disable Nortons Auto-Protect and Firewall.
6. Drag and drop CFScript.txt on top of Combofix.exe, like when you drop files into the recycle bin.
7. Combofix will start, When it is scanning don't move the mouse cursor inside the box, can cause freezing.
06-16-2009 04:51 PM