03-15-2012 06:45 PM
Does not seem to support.
This patch also contains fixes from the previous patch. Some of those changes included:
- Corrected an issue where Popup Notifications could not be disabled
- Added 「Secure Resume」 feature – Identity Safe Locked when computer goes in to sleep mode.
- Out-of-the-box support for Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox versions released between 19.2 and 19.5.
- Improved Cloud-based detections.
- Enhanced Norton Management integration.
- Quick Scan should do a better job of detecting the idle state of a system before running.
- Corrected several Browser/Toolbar crashes when using IE, Chrome and Firefox. (Filling forms or Credit cards on some sites was crashing and is now corrected in addition to other reported crashes.)
- Corrected an issue with Settings UI launch to increase performance
- Corrected a Reputation Scan failure
- Updated Firefox support to include version 8
- NCO carries a new feature called Secure Resume
03-15-2012 08:47 PM
plzs see this fourm you most upgrade too firefox 11 if you want too ues nortontoolbar any thing be low 9.0 like 8.0 will not be supported
03-15-2012 10:26 PM
Therefore, only the toolbar is not working properly.
Norton Vulnerability Protection can be run properly?
03-15-2012 10:30 PM
if you are uesing firefox 8 you most upgrade too firefox 9 or above if you want too have norton toolbar working support for older firefox like firefox 8 have been drop for norton tool bar but still works vary well in firefox 9 and above