Not what you were looking for? Ask our experts!
pbhatt

browser protection off - "Fix not complete" message on antivirus 2012

I am getting message that my browser protection is off in antivirus 2012. When I click on applying the fix, Antivirus tries to apply some fix, but after some time messges shows up that "Fix not complete". Any of you know what needs to be done here.

peterweb
Kudos: 1,177
Solutions: 305

Re: browser protection off - "Fix not complete" message on antivirus 2012

Try running Autofix by clicking on Support - Get Support. This will check your installation and fix anything it finds. If that does not fix your issue, you should reinstall your program using the Norton Removal and Reinstall Tool. As it implies, it will remove and then reinstall your NAV. Be sure to manually run LiveUpdate a few times, rebooting as necessary, until no updates are available. You will find the tool here. www.norton.com/nrnr

Things happen. Export/Backup your Identity Safe data.
yank
Kudos: 2,063
Solutions: 470

Re: browser protection off - "Fix not complete" message on antivirus 2012

pbhatt wrote:

I am getting message that my browser protection is off in antivirus 2012. When I click on applying the fix, Antivirus tries to apply some fix, but after some time messges shows up that "Fix not complete". Any of you know what needs to be done here.

If what peter suggests does not correct your situation, please tell us where are you getting the message from?  The Security Section of the Action Center by chance (assuming Win 7)?