Not what you were looking for? Ask our experts!
Contributor
Tenkillsmore

cannot contact Norton directly

Hello, I cannot contact norton direct without product keys or other info, I can't find a spot to send a regular email, I cannot find anywhere that has a phone number to call. I have never had so much trouble to contact any company. All I want to know is how do I use a debit card to renew my sub. If anyone can give me the number or an addy to just send a regular email to, It would be a big help, thanks.

Be the Shark not the Bait
delphinium
Kudos: 2,965
Solutions: 293

Re: cannot contact Norton directly

You can't use a debit card online without giving a complete stranger your card number and your pin number so they could type it in, which would also give that same unidentified stranger complete access to your bank account. Any security company should refuse to do this.   If you want to use a debit card, you will need to buy from a local business and then just enter the new activation key a day or so before expiration.

The best way to contact Symantec is through Custmer Service chat.

http://www.symantec.com/norton/support/contact/contact.jsp?pvid=cs

Under certain circumstances profanity provides relief denied even to prayer.
Mark Twain
Contributor
Tenkillsmore

Re: cannot contact Norton directly

Ok, thanks. I wonder why in the add for my renewal it said use credit card or debit card? I no longer use credit cards so I will go the prepaid route. thanks again for your time.

Be the Shark not the Bait