Not what you were looking for? Ask our experts!
Visitor
HappyJack
Accepted Solution

copy of my logins and passwords

Could anyone help me?  I am wanting to know if there is a way to print a copy of all my logins and passwords?
Norton Fighter
mdturner

Re: copy of my logins and passwords

Welcome to the Norton Community

Unfortunately, no there isn't

We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of Power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace. ~William Ewart Gladstone

Spyware Scolder
jarrycanada

you could just print screen if it's one pass word you want. or buy a little black book and write then into that.!

Norton Fighter
mdturner

jarrycanada wrote:

you could just print screen if it's one pass word you want. or buy a little black book and write then into that.!

I think that he was looking for sensible suggestions.

We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of Power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace. ~William Ewart Gladstone

Visitor
HappyJack

thx for the help  i will just write them down in a little black book :)
Spyware Scolder
jarrycanada

[ Edited ]

Your talking about Idenity safe right?

YOU cold cut and paste, them into word,

using ctrl c to copy an ctrl v to paste. try that. it will take some time. but when your done besure to delete the file you paste them into

word after youve printed it.

mdturner  I was being serious, I have a little black book I write useless passwords into, but it becomes like the ring in Lord of the rings. keep it safe, keep it hidden.

Message Edited by jarrycanada on 08-30-2009 12:04 PM
Message Edited by jarrycanada on 08-30-2009 12:04 PM
Phil_D
Topics: 207
Kudos: 2,555
Solutions: 391

Strangely enough, the Identity Safe information can be exported to a comma delimited file if your Norton Product has expired!

Check this link.

Norton Internet Security • Comcast NSS • Norton Security Beta | XP SP3 • Windows 7 Professional SP1 x64
• PLEASE, BACKUP or EXPORT your Identity Safe Data on a regular basis •
"Anyone who isn't confused really doesn't understand the situation."  Edward R. Murrow

Spyware Scolder
jarrycanada

[ Edited ]

hi pail, strangely enough is rightly said. any idea what formats it will save that file too?

anyway good to know. I'll have to save this message and hope I find it in the future. 

Message Edited by jarrycanada on 08-30-2009 12:46 PM
Phil_D
Topics: 207
Kudos: 2,555
Solutions: 391

Comma delimited would be the same as CSV and could be imported into Excel or a similar spreadsheet / database program.

Norton Internet Security • Comcast NSS • Norton Security Beta | XP SP3 • Windows 7 Professional SP1 x64
• PLEASE, BACKUP or EXPORT your Identity Safe Data on a regular basis •
"Anyone who isn't confused really doesn't understand the situation."  Edward R. Murrow

Visitor
HappyJack

Right on phil i will remember that.    So i take it the only way to export the passwords is if the subscription expires then?

I will use jarrycanadas idea for now.  thx

When i downloaded the new fire fox until i got the hotfix for the norton toolbar i was totally lost.  I have growen quite fond of the norton toolbar especially  the logins and passwords  makes things soooo much easier.  But without it I cant get to anything because i dont remember any of the passwords.  Its like phone numbers.  Ever since the cell phone came out i havent remebered one phone number!!  The only ones i have memorized are the ones i knew before the cell phone.  hahaha

thx again everyone