Not what you were looking for? Ask our experts!
Contributor
shahram

ill behavior of Norton's expert with me

Today , 30th January, 2013, over 16:30, I contacted with Norton by chat and kindly asked the expert to give me the last English  versin of Norton Internet Security(my main key is into Dutch) because I had to uninstall and reinstal my NIS due to re downloading the Google Chrom because I had lost my Norton security toolbar extention, the expert told me after short time ,"it can not be because that was the last version of Goole Chrome and it is not compatible with NIS!!!!", I explained him that it was the same version and nothing had been changed and before I had such problem...., and so I noted that the above expert did not have enough patient to solve my problem and I kindly I left the chat, using time I found an English version of NIS; I uninstalled and reinstalled my NIS and the problem was solved, Here I would like to propose to the Norton company if some of their experts have not any patient to solve the problem of a client they lead the client to another expert because such behavior is so shamefull, of course there are also kind and responsible experts, bad and good are everywhere .

shahram

dickevans

Re: ill behavior of Norton's expert with me

shahram wrote:

Today , 30th January, 2013, over 16:30, I contacted with Norton by chat and kindly asked the expert to give me the last English  versin of Norton Internet Security(my main key is into Dutch) because I had to uninstall and reinstal my NIS due to re downloading the Google Chrom because I had lost my Norton security toolbar extention, the expert told me after short time ,"it can not be because that was the last version of Goole Chrome and it is not compatible with NIS!!!!", I explained him that it was the same version and nothing had been changed and before I had such problem...., and so I noted that the above expert did not have enough patient to solve my problem and I kindly I left the chat, using time I found an English version of NIS; I uninstalled and reinstalled my NIS and the problem was solved, Here I would like to propose to the Norton company if some of their experts have not any patient to solve the problem of a client they lead the client to another expert because such behavior is so shamefull, of course there are also kind and responsible experts, bad and good are everywhere .

shahram

Hi,
Sorry your experience was less than perfect. I know that Norton hires the best possible personnel for their customer support section but they do have one very obvious limitation. They have to hire imperfect humans. So as another imperfect human I will apologize for that person's less than adequate handling of your situation and hope that you will give that team a second chance.

I have asked the moderators to forward your message to the customer support supervisor so that he/she is aware of it and takes appropriate action.

Stay well and surf safe

Dick
Win7x64 SP1 current NIS V21
huwyngr
Topics: 1,002
Kudos: 2,721
Solutions: 368

Re: ill behavior of Norton's expert with me

shahram

I'm sorry you had a bad expience with OnLine Support -- from the feedback we get from users and knowing the people here who are part of the support team this is unusual.

If you have a situation where you need help please come here first because there is a lot of experience here from the people who volunteer as users and problems with language versions and with the toolbar come up frequently.

Do you now have everything sorted out to your satisfaction, technically speaking that is?

Hugh