Not what you were looking for? Ask our experts!
ChadGogley

why does your company suck?

I paid $80 for internet "security" once installed every time I start my machine it said I needed power washer or some **bleep** your website would not let me download properly in short i had to pay another $40 to have Indian SteveBill remotely access my computer make it so people have to have technical support and bang them out of $40 heres a **bleep**ed up idea...stand behind your product...and hire people that know English...not just people that can read english from a script Quite a scam you have here...
Posted from Facebook
huwyngr
Topics: 1,034
Kudos: 2,820
Solutions: 376

Re: why does your company suck?

Sorry about your experience. We might have been able to help you or free if you'd posted here.

Where did you buy Norton Internet Securiy from? Norton on line with a download from them or from a retail store with a CD or from the internet with a CD or with a download?

<<  every time I start my machine it said I needed power washer or some **bleep** your website would not let me download properly >>

That sounds as if you got hit by one of the scams where it tells you that you are infected and when you click on anything is when you get infected by ransomware. Although a google on [ power washer +computers ] doesn't seem to produce anything but pressurized water!

What is the end of the line -- apart from your annoyance? Is your NIS now working properly? Are you reasonably sure that the Indian contact you made was actually with Norton's Support Center (they all speak better English than most of us <g>) and not with the scammer some of whom are based in India?

Was your oriinal purchase valid or did you find yourself buying a new subscription / key?

A lot of questions I know but you will help us volunteers here to help other users if you can fill in the blanks ...

Hugh