Not what you were looking for? Ask our experts!
NuddinRashid

i lost my norton mobile security password and my device was locked, how to unclock it back?

Posted from Facebook
smithy

Re: i lost my norton mobile security password and my device was locked, how to unclock it back?

Hi NuddinRashid

Welcome to the Norton Community Forums. :smileyhappy:

To help us assist you with this issue you have do you know what version

of Norton Mobile Security is installed on your device.?

Does the user interface of Norton Mobile Security on your device look like

one of the images below.?

Screenshot 1 or Screenshot 2.?

SCREENSHOT 1

SC20111130-211920.jpeg

SCREENSHOT 2

3.png

This info will really help us to assist you to unlock your device.:smileyhappy:

Cheers. :smileywink:

“Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.”

Visitor
samccauley

Re: i lost my norton mobile security password and my device was locked, how to unclock it back?

Please allow me to piggy back on this thread. Mine looks like image #2. I didn't lose my phone, but I failed to write down my PIN when it was first shown to me, and now I can't figure out how to find it.

Trojan Terminator
Andmike

Hi samccauley.

If it is image #2 then you appear to have Norton Mobile Security (NMS) 3.0 on your device.  All you need to do is to log in to your mobile control panel at mobilesecurity.norton.com (which is the website that you have to visit to register NMS in the first case) and it will show you your pin number.  Or if you wish you can change it via this web site.  All you need to log in is the email address and password for your normal Norton account.

I hope that helps.  If anything is still unclear then please feel free to come back and I or others will try again.

Good luck.

Visitor
samccauley

Thanks, that was what I needed. Funny, I don't remember going to that site to register. Perhaps I was walked there on my mobile without realizing it.

Visitor
samccauley

Why doesn't Norton Mobile Security show up on my list of products at Account.Norton.com?  My Norton 360 is only product listed there, yet when I go to mobilesecurity.norton.com and login with the same account, I do see my device registered.

Account.Norton.com was the first place I went to look for my mobile security PIN for my device, but because Norton Mobile Security was not listed, I was baffled.

Trojan Terminator
Andmike

Hi samccauley.

I do not know why your NMS does not show up in your Norton Account, mine does, right above my N360 licence.  And it gives me my licence key though it does not give the unlock PIN code which is only available from the mobilescurity site.

Have you checked it recently?  If it is still not there can you tell us when you first purchased NMS and where/how you purchased it.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Visitor
samccauley

I just looked again. It's still not there. Perhaps it's because I just have the lite/free version of NMS.

Trojan Terminator
Andmike

Hi samccauley.

If you have the free version then you have no registered version, so that will be why you do not see it as being registered!  ;-)

So it would seem to be solved - I now assume that the only feature that you can see on the mobilesecurity site is the ability to remotely lock the device.  Previously I had mistakenly assumed that you had the paid version which gives you more options.

All the best.

Visitor
tanvir_feisal

me too. please solve me