Not what you were looking for? Ask our experts!
Visitor
nahane

product key

Where can i find my product key.ive purchased the full version of norton mobile security but keep getting an error message o9ao75e5-51c2-4d1a-91a1-7b6bdcdfof96.
Super Worm Eliminator
Andmike

Re: product key

Hi nahane.

Sorry you are having a problem.  Can you tell us where you purchased the product (e.g. Google Play, Norton or ....)?  What is your device and version of the operating system (presumably Android)?

Can you also tell us exactly when you got this error message?

In another post you say that you "tried the chat option with no success".  In what way no success?  Did you not manage to get anyone who understand the problem (if so what link did you try?) ; they declined to help (if so why?); the solution they offered did not work (if so what did they suggest?).

Have you made several tries at well separated times, in case it was a server or network issue?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Visitor
nahane

Hi.i upgraded to the full version via google play. My device is a samsung s3 .with the chat i kept getting a window saying my chat is complete with a case number even though i didnt chat to anyone.the error message is whenever i try to register and i have no product key so im struggling to add another device.
Thanx for getting back to me i would be very greatfull if you could assist in this.
Super Worm Eliminator
Andmike

Hi nahane.

All sounds most odd.  I would suggest trying this Chat link from your computer and see if it works.  If not come back and let us know as something will definitely need fixing...

And if it does work come back and give us the good news.  :-)