Not what you were looking for? Ask our experts!
Super Virus Trouncer
bjm_

Re: Identity Safe Not Loading Passwords

[ Edited ]

geofear wrote:  I have Norton Security Suite  I was disappointed that there was no real support options found there.

Comcast Norton Security Suite Support

Comcast NSS Support

Comcast NSS Forum

Super Virus Trouncer
bjm_

[ Edited ]

bubblehead wrote:

Still no answers????

Since, you and others have piggybacked OP's Topic ~ Other Norton Products ~ Comcast NSS

your post may have been overlooked or nobody had a clue ?

What has helped me in the past when my Ident Safe had a hiccup is to toggle/change Ident Safe Setting with a re-boot.

ie: Toggle Ident Safe Off / re-boot ~ Toggle Ident Safe On / re-boot    and / or

ie: Toggle Login Prompt / re-boot ~ Toggle Login Prompt back / re-boot

Backup Ident Safe one more time before trying the above.   If you want to try my (worked for me) fix.

caveat ~ this is just what has helped me.  Your issue may be totally different. 

I also have a coExport csv printed out ... just in case.

User's (I've read on these boards) have created a new Ident Safe Profile to resolve their Ident Safe glitches.  

Hope this helps ~ Hope other's will chime in

Thanks

capell

Add me to the list. It was working yesterday, but not today. TRied the stop start trick but didn't work.

Administrator
Dave_Coleman

We haven't been able to reproduce this issue in-house yet.

One piece of information that hasn't been provided that may be able to help us...

Could you provide a list of some of the websites that are failing for you? (Will ID Safe work on some websites? Or is it really really NONE?)

Another question I have: When did this start? Can you provide an aproximate date? This will help us narrow down if the problem started with any patch via LiveUpdate.

Also I'm a bit unclear... Can you specify if you are using Norton Security Suite v4 as provided by Comcast, or is this with Norton Internet Security 2011? 

Ummm... Are there any other security products installed?

Did you install over a previous Symantec product?

We want to fix this just as much as you want it to work, we just need to find the right pieces of the puzzle to see the full picture.

Thanks!

Dave

Regular Visitor
bubblehead

[ Edited ]

We haven't been able to reproduce this issue in-house yet.

One piece of information that hasn't been provided that may be able to help us...

Could you provide a list of some of the websites that are failing for you? (Will ID Safe work on some websites? Or is it really really NONE?) Will not work on any site

Another question I have: When did this start? Can you provide an aproximate date? This will help us narrow down if the problem started with any patch via LiveUpdate.I first installed it on 3-12. Worked for a couple of days.

Also I'm a bit unclear... Can you specify if you are using Norton Security Suite v4 as provided by Comcast, or is this with Norton Internet Security 2011? I had previosly had  NAV 2011 and Norton utilities. I uninstalled them both, and then installed the NIS 20111

Ummm... Are there any other security products installed?None

Did you install over a previous Symantec product? See above

capell

Doesn't work with any site at all. Used to always work.

Using Norton Internet Security - tried latest live update to no effect.

No other security measures in place.

Hope this helps.