Not what you were looking for? Ask our experts!
ctmom05

Security Suite "Tuneup Details" - how do I turn on items that are currently turned off?

I have the version of Norton Security Suite that comes with my Comcast internet service. 

In the PC tuneup section, the first section is "details" and it says that the scheduled internet explorer browsing activities clean up is currently turned off.  The scheduled windows registry cleanup is also turned off.

I don't know how to turn these 2 items on; there doesn't seem to be an obvious button or link to click on.  The other 5 items under tuneup were turned on automatically when I downloaded the security suite.

Help on this one please?

huwyngr
Topics: 1,033
Kudos: 2,815
Solutions: 375

Re: Security Suite "Tuneup Details" - how do I turn on items that are currently turned off

There is a specific Forum for the COMCAST versions so I'll ask for your message to be moved over there or better exposure. You won't lose sight of it because a link will be left here.

Hugh
Phil_D
Topics: 207
Kudos: 2,555
Solutions: 391

Re: Security Suite "Tuneup Details" - how do I turn on items that are currently turned off

[ Edited ]

Hello ctmom05 and welcome!

To adjust the PC Tuneup options, open the main Comcast NSS interface.  Go to Settings > Task Scheduling. 

Under the Automatic Tasks tab, you should be able to select the tasks you wish to have performed.

Norton Internet Security • Comcast NSS • Norton Security Beta | XP SP3 • Windows 7 Professional SP1 x64
• PLEASE, BACKUP or EXPORT your Identity Safe Data on a regular basis •
"Anyone who isn't confused really doesn't understand the situation."  Edward R. Murrow