04-12-2012 05:44 PM
Every time Norton Utility starts up, Microsoft tries to configure several programs like I was installing them for the first time. These programs include quickbooks, quicken and office 2007. It completely screws up the programs and I have to reinstall them every time. Is there a fix for this, if not I will uninstall Norton Utilities and never use it again. I am usually extremely happy with Norton products.
05-02-2012 10:18 AM
Welcome to the Community!
Please follow the below instructions.
1. In Norton Utilities, Select ‘Clean your Disks’
2. Select ‘Browsers’
3. Under Select sections to clean : Highlight Internet explorer.
4. Once Internet Explorer has been highlighted there should be a ‘Download Program Files’ option on the right side under Item name.
5. Un-tick the tick box for ‘Download Program Files’ and click Save.
6. After saving, Clean the browser.
Please let us know if this helped.