Not what you were looking for? Ask our experts!
Regular Contributor
Artem

Re: Make Report option when virus detected

Yes, I also support this idea. Norton should ask me what to do with a threat , even high risk threats

Regular Contributor
Sithlord76

Re: Make Report option when virus detected

Your talking about some hips program which gives the option to cure,delete, move to quarantine and so on.

But this should be for advance users only. It shouldn't come default. With normal users this could be very bad idea so put it in for a option in the product line.

Visitor
JERRYUUC

i fully agree but. . . . . Re: Make Report option when virus detected

ALSO PLEASE GIVE US MORE INFORMATION ON "INSIGHT" OF FILES . . . NOT JUST STAY "FILE IS SAFE" 

I JUST HAD A TERRIBLE TIME WITH A SU[PPOSEDLY "SAFE" FILE INSTALL FROM A MUSIC SITE CALLED " IMESH "

IT TOTALLY SHUT DOWN ALL MY SECURITY  STSTEMS :manfrustrated:. .SO I  HAD TO REINSTALL IT OVER 10 TIMES. .  I GUESS  "LOTS OF USERS" DON'T REALLY MEAN THAT MUCH . .ANDI GOTTA BELIEVE THERE WAS MORE "INSIGHT" THEN THE  INIGHT MESSAGE SPACE ALLOWED FOR . . PLEASE .GIVE US THE FULL INFO . ..THEN  LET US DECIDE  IF WE WANT TO TAKE THE CHANCE OF INSTALLING IT . . . .. THANK YOU FOR A PRETTY GREAT SECURITY SYSTEM. .THAT  JUST NEEDS A LITTLE TWEAKING FROM TIME TO TIME.  . THERE'S MY 2 CENTS. . .