Not what you were looking for? Ask our experts!
Contributor
Anna1

ar.voicefive.com

Hello

When I am in my hotmail using MSIE 9, the above title pops up and offers choices like cancel, install and another I cannot remember.

This bar iis  just above the task bar + appears and disappears quickly.

I have tried to google etc but it seems to have to do with some type of malware used by advertisers.

Is this a security concern and if so how can I work it out.

For now I placed it in the restrixted zone  of the Ezplorer.

I had been tinkerin with a new Kindle and perhaps something penetrated my network or go through with WIFI.

Win 7x64,i5,1T, Norton Security Suite for Comcast. I have scanned with Norton ver 5.1.0.29 to no avail.

Thank you

dickevans

Re: ar.voicefive.com

Anna1 wrote:

Hello

When I am in my hotmail using MSIE 9, the above title pops up and offers choices like cancel, install and another I cannot remember.

This bar iis  just above the task bar + appears and disappears quickly.

I have tried to google etc but it seems to have to do with some type of malware used by advertisers.

Is this a security concern and if so how can I work it out.

For now I placed it in the restrixted zone  of the Ezplorer.

I had been tinkerin with a new Kindle and perhaps something penetrated my network or go through with WIFI.

Win 7x64,i5,1T, Norton Security Suite for Comcast. I have scanned with Norton ver 5.1.0.29 to no avail.

Thank you

Hi,

You might run a full scan using Malwarebytes free scanner found here:  http://www.malwarebytes.org/products/malwarebytes_free it is Norton compatible so keep it on your desktop for when you want a second opinion. Download it, install it, update it and then run a full scan from the desktop.

I don't think your Kindle has any part in this. I've had mine on and off and even played with the Kindle for PC without seeing any error messages or warnings.

Hope this helps

We'll be here when you need us

Dick
Win7x64 SP1 current NIS V21
SUBASH_PRABU
Kudos: 257
Solutions: 90

Re: ar.voicefive.com

Hi

Do you have any Toolbars installed in IE?

Any Toolbar with Twitter functionality?