Maybe this is the only way to get Norton's attention. I purchased an update for 3 computers. I have installed on one.
Every time I go to update or see my purchases my account says I'm not eligible and I have no purchases. I have twice spent and hour with Norton agents in India to get this fixed. Each time there were able to verify that I did indeed purchase what I claimed. But neither time were they able to update my account to reflect that purchase. I am furious with Norton. They hide the contact phone number is some obscure place on their website, then when you find it you're talking to someone in India.
Someone from Norton contact me and let's get this fixed. I'm tired of jumping throught hoops to prove and utilized a subscription I've purchased. My time is valuable too. Maybe I should send you an invoice for my time you've wasted and the inconvenience you've created.