Re: Error 5013,3
01-06-2012 09:06 AM
I did not see anything reqyesting permission. I just removed the check from the Tamper boc in Norton settings and went right to services.msc, highlited Base Filtering System and clicked on Start. It then gave me the error 5: Access denied.
Subash wants you to do the following:
Open Run(Win key + r)->Type regedit
7. Goto HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE --> SYSTEM --> CurrentControlSet --> services --> BFE
8. Right click on the BFE select Permissions-> Add --> Advanced --> Find now
9. Among the list select Everyone. (Check the below image for reference)
10. OK --> OK --> Put a check mark next to Full Control --> OK
11. Restart the Computer
12. Install your Norton Product from here.
13. Run Live Update.