Re: Trojan.Gen.2 and Trojan.Gen (Trojan.Zeroaccess) VIRUS
07-14-2012 09:57 PM
Delete the old copy of fixlist.txt on the Flash Drive.
Download the script attached, needs to be the same file name as well (fixlist.txt), Copy across to flash drive
NOTE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on that particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to your operating system
Now please enter System Recovery Options again. Like previously
- Select Command Prompt
- In the command window type in notepad and press Enter.
- The notepad opens. Under File menu select Open.
- Select "Computer" and find your flash drive letter and close the notepad.
- In the command window type e:\frst.exe or frst64.exe and press Enter
Note: Replace letter e with the drive letter of your flash drive.
- The tool will start to run.
- When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
- Press the Fix button just once and wait.
- The tool will make a log on the flashdrive (Fixlog.txt) please post it to your reply (attach).