Re: Norton One & "NIS for WIn and NIS for Mac"
03-23-2012 12:44 AM
You are not seeing the bigger picture with the Norton One. If you purchase Norton License for a Windows Computer, you can only use it on Windows based computers only. Same applies to the MAC based Norton Products License. But in Norton One you can seamlessly replace devices. Below are the benifits you get from Norton One:
- One membership is all that’s needed to protect each connected device in the household, all managed from a single user interface.
- Customers will be able to easily pick and choose the technologies and support options they need to properly stay protected on all the devices they own – PCs, Macs, and mobile.
- New devices can be seamlessly added to the membership and quickly protected against online threats.
- Licenses can be moved between devices or removed if the device is no longer being used.
- A diversified range of technologies and support will be offered, including security and performance.
- Customers will benefit through personalized services and premium support.