Subject Author Rating Kudos Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Hi Erik, After updating to build 104, Norton now reports the same memory as my system.   Problem...
0 1
Hi Eric, Sorry for the delay but I was gathering data. I loaded the 3G Watchdog app on my phone to...
0 7
Hi Erik, no there was no change in the storage reported on my Droid Razr Maxx with version 98, sti...
0 9
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1
The network usage graph has a display range of about 2Mbps which was sufficient for 3G network acce...
0 3
Ok, I just installed 1.0.2.95 on my device and things are a little better but still not right.   ...
0 1
The only other number printed on the card is a 2 inside a C. I mistook it for an @ until I looked wi...
0 4
@ erik_carlstrom   The card is aproximatly 2 years old and as I said earlier is a MicroSDHC card ...
0 1
@erik_calstrom   Uninstall and reinstall did not resolve the issue.   I have a SanDisk Micro SD...
0 3
@Andmike   Thank you, I have been using NMU for about a year now and this is the first issue I ha...
0 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
My phone is a DROID RAZR MAXX with 8GB of internal storage and a 32GB SD card installed. NMU howev...
0 28